|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||TOB PTFE Self-Lubrication Bearings|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiated|
|Packaging Details:||Cartons and Pallets|
|Material:||Low-Carbon Steel + Porous Bronze + PTFE||Types:||Wrapped Bushes, Flanged Bearing, Thrust Washer|
|Application:||Printing, Weaving And Tobacco Producing Machines, Gymnastic Equipment, Rock Absorbers, Etc.||Working Temperature:||-200~+280℃|
|Max. Load:||Static Load 250N/mm², Dynamic Load 140N/mm²||Max. PV Value:||Grease 3.6 N/mm²·m/s, Oil 50 N/mm²·m/s|
metric sleeve bearings,
self lube bearings
PTFE + Porous Bronze Powder + Steel Backing Self Lubricating Bushing Du Bearing / Du Bush
PTFE + Porous Bronze Powder r+ Steel Backing
1. PTFE with lead 0.01~0.03mm
2. Porous bronze 0.2~0.3mm
3. Steel backing 0.7~2.3mm
4. Tin-plating 0.005mm / copper plating 0.008mm
DU bearing is wall wrapped bearing made of triple layer composites material which consists of a steel backing, a sintered porous bronze particles interlayer and calendared with PTFE and Pb mixture as surface layer, It is of low friction coefficient, anti-wear, anti-corrosion and can be used without oil, or only a trace of oil is needed. Moreover, it is of low cost, low vibration and low noise, compact and light, DU bearing is widely applied in various sliding articles of different kind of machines, Such as textile machines, tobacco machines, hydraulic vehicles, automobiles, agriculture and forests machines and soon.
1. Dry or only a trace of grease or oil required maintenance free.
2. Low friction and with long life.
3. Low vibration, low noise and non-pollution in operation.
4. Electroplating is possible to prevent corrosion. It is widely used in various sliding motions of different kind of machine such as textile machine, tobacco machines, hydraulic, vehicles automobiles, and agriculture machines and so on.
5. Low stick slip properties ensuring accuracy of machine operation under low sliding speeds.
6. Load will spread over a wider area due to the bearing material's elastic nature.
7. PTFE and Lead film is transferred to the mating shaft to improve running properties.
8. It can be used in low hardness of mating shaft, so the shafts processing is easy.
9. The machine will be compact because of the thin thickness and low weight of the bush.
|PV limit||Dry||3.6N/mm2. m/s|
|Temp. limit||-195 ~ +280° C|
|Friction Coeff.||0.03 ~ 0.20Î¼|
|Thermal conductivity||2.41Kcal/M. br. c|
|Coeff. Of linear expansion||27— 10-6per° C|