|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||TOB PTFE Self-Lubrication Bearings|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiated|
|Packaging Details:||Cartons and Pallets|
|Material:||Tin-Bronze + Porous Bronze + PTFE||Types:||Wrapped Bushes, Flanged Bearing, Thrust Washer|
|Application:||Metallurgy Machine And Casting Machines, Consecutive Casting Machines, Cemetery Machines, Spiral Transporting Machines, Etc.||Working Temperature:||-200~+280℃|
|Max. Load:||Static Load 250N/mm², Dynamic Load 140N/mm²||Max. PV Value:||Grease 3.6 N/mm²·m/s, Oil 50 N/mm²·m/s|
metric sleeve bearings,
self lube bearings
ptfe piston rings
2, PTFE with lead 0.01-0.03mm
3, Steel backing
DU Oilless bearing bushing, Self-Lubricant Bearing Bushing
2. Competitive price
1. PTFE with lead 0.01-0.03mm
2. Porous bronze 0.2-0.3 mm
3. Steel backing
4. Copper/Tin plating 0.002mm
|PV limit||Dry||3.6N/mm2×m/s||Thermal conductivity||2.41Kcal/M.br.C|
|Coeff.of linear expansion||27×10-6per°C|
1. It may be used where no oil can be applied or oil is difficult to be applied.
2. It has the advantage of low wear, low friction and with long life.
3. Load will spread over a wider area due to the bearing material's elastic nature.
4. Low stick slip properties ensuring accuracy of machine operation under low sliding speeds.
5. Low vibration, low noise and non-pollution in operation.
6. PTFE and Lead film is transferred to the mating shaft to improve running properties.
7. It can be used in low hardness of mating shaft, so the shafts processing is easy.
8. The machine will be compact because of the thin thickness and low weight of the bush.
9. Electro plating is possible to prevent corrosion.