|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||TOB Bimetal Bearings|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiated|
|Packaging Details:||Cartons or Pallets|
|Material:||Low Carbon Steel Wth Aluminum-Tin Alloy (AlSn20Cu)||Types:||Wrapped Bushes, Thrust Washer|
|Application:||Main Shaft, Con Rod Shaft Of Internal Combustion Engine, Pressure-squeeze Machine And Cooling Machine||Max. Working Temperature:||150℃|
|Alloy Hardness:||HB 30-40||Max. Load:||100N/mm²|
JF-800 bimetal bushing is based on steel and sintered with CuPb10Sn10 as a lining layer.
What is bimetal bearing?
Bimetal sliding bearings are made from bronze and steel alloy. The soft bronze inner layer can provide good lubricating performance with oil grease, hard steel back can provide good support on the whole bearing and cut down the cost.
These bearings are primarily used for bearing arrangements where heavy loads have to be supported and where rotational or oscillating movements are relatively slow.
Where to use bimetal bearing?
· Because of their good sliding properties and compact design, these plain bearings are particularly suitable for bearing arrangements where:
· Maintenance-free operation is a prerequisite
· High strength and good lubricating required,like engine,gear pump,oil pump
· Space is limited.
Why choose bimetal bearing?
· Maintenance-free operation
· Minimum wall thickness, minimum space requirements
· Accommodation of heavy loads
· Wide range of temperatures
· Good sliding properties
· Virtually no stick-slip
· High wear resistance
· These bearing can applied with precision machining tooling
Which other bearings we can supply to you:
Our sliding bearings including:
|SF-1(du) oilless bearing bushing (PTFE Composite)|
|SF-2(dx) slide bearing bushing (POM Composite)|
|FB090(FB090G) bronze bushing|
|FB092 bronze bushing|
|JDB,JFB solid graphite lubricating bushing|
|JF bi-metal bushing|
|FU sintered bronze or iron bushing|
|FZ POM/Al/Cu ball cage retainer|
|FR metal mesh+PTFE Soft strips|
|JGB Graphite bearings|