|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||TOB PTFE Self-Lubrication Bearings|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiated|
|Packaging Details:||Cartons and Pallets|
|Material:||Steel + Porous Bronze + PTFE||Types:||Wrapped Bushes, Flanged Bearing, Thrust Washer|
|Application:||Printing And Dyeing Machines, And Machines Used In The Ocean Industry, Etc.||Working Temperature:||-200~+280℃|
|Hardness:||>120 HB||Max. Load:||Static Load 250N/mm², Dynamic Load 140N/mm²|
plain bearing bush
SF-1 Plain Bush Bearing Bushing , PTFE Self Lubrication Multilayer Composite Bearings
SF-1 Plain Steel Bushing
SF-1 Plain steel bushing is a type of DU bushing. It's also called PTFE bearing, DU bush and PTFE lined dry sliding bearing, SF-1 bearing, and oil free bushes. SF-1 self-lubricating bearing has a common structure with other DU bearing.
1. PTFE / Pb or fiber mixture 0.01~0.03mm as sliding layer, provides an excellent initial transfer film, which effectively coats the mating surface of the bearing assembly, forming homogeneous oxide type solid lubricant film.
2. Porous bronze 0.2~0.3mm provides Max. thermal conductivity away from the bearing surface, also serves as a reservoir for the PTFE-lead mixture.
3. Low-carbon steel backing 0.7~2.3mm, provides fundamental structural support and gives exceptionally high load carrying capacity, excellent heat dissipation.
4. Tin-plating 0.005mm or copper plating 0.008mm, provides good corrosion resistance.
· Good wear and friction performance over a wide range of loads, speeds and temperature without oil
· Also perform well with lubrication
Maintenance-free, long life
· Standard cylindrical bushing, flanged bush, thrust washers and strips are available.
· Lead free type is also available
· All special designs are produced according to your requirement
PVB010 DU bearing is widely used in Lifting equipment, Hydraulics and valves, pneumatic equipment, medical equipment, textile machinery, agricultural equipment, construction equipment, material handing equipment, packaging equipment, automotive field, scientific equipment, drying ovens, office equipment, etc.
Specific load capacity (static)
≤ 250 [N/mm²]
Specific load capacity (dynamic)
≤ 140 N/mm² at low speeds
Specific load capacity (rotating oscillating)
0.03 to 0.25 µ
-200 to +280 [°C]
Max. Dry running Pv (Short-term operation)
Max. Dry running Pv (Continuous operation)
Max. Speed (dry running)
Max. Speed (Hydrodynamic operation)
Quality Standard: DIN 1494
Package: Standard export package
Standard Lead time: 20 days
Shipping mode: Courier, air plane or ship
Supply Ability: 500000000PCS/Month
Port of Loading: Shanghai
Certificate: ISO 9001:2008
HS Code: 8483300090
1. Well experienced OEM manufacturer
2. 10 years in the self-lubricating bearing industry
3. 60% products export to foreign countries
Physical and Mechanical Performance
|Performance Index||Data||Performance Index||Data|
|Max. Load||Static Load||250N/mm²||Friction Coefficient||Grease Lubrication||0.08~0.20|
|Dynamic Load||140N/mm²||Oil Lubrication||0.02~0.07|
|Oscillation Load||60N/mm²||Mating Axis||Hardness||>120 HB|
|Linear Velocity||Grease Lubrication||2.5 m/s||Roughness||Ra=0.4~1.25|
|Oil Lubrication||5 m/s||Working Temperature||-200~+280℃|
|Max. PV value||Grease Lubrication||3.6 N/mm²·m/s||Heat-conducting Coefficient||40 W/(m*k)|
|Oil Lubrication||50 N/mm²·m/s||Heat-expansion Coefficient (Axial)||16*10^-6k|