|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||TOB POM Boundary Lubricating Bearings|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiated|
|Packaging Details:||Cartons and Pallets|
|Material:||Low-Carbon Steel + Porous Bronze + POM||Types:||Wrapped Bushes, Thrust Washer|
|Application:||Vehicle Chassis, Forming Machine Tools, Steel Metallurgical Machinery, Mineral Mountain Machinery, Hydraulic Industry And Rolling Steel Industry, Etc.||Working Temperature:||-40~+120℃|
|Max. Load:||Static 250N/mm², Dynamic 140N/mm²||Hardness:||>270 HB|
sleeve bearing bushing
dx bush, copper sleeve, steel sleeve, sliding bearing and mosaic series bushing, axle bush choice for TOP Bearing Manufacture Factory who focus on the slide bearing many years.
SF Oilless Self-lubricating Series
JF Bimetallic Series
FB Bronze-Wrapped Series
FZ Linear Bearings Ball Retainer
FU Powder Metallurgy Oil Series
TF Graphite Mosaic Series
PTFE Soft Strips Series
Graphite Mosaic Self-lubricating Series
Cemented Carbide Mosaic High Wear-resistant Series
dx bush Specification
slide bearing plate SF-2S Lead Free Lubrication Bearing based on steel-backing, sintered porous bronze as its interlayer, surface roller by acetyl resin and polymer material containing oleophylicity fiber and perform well on low friction factor, well wear performance and oil free condition lubrication. It has been widely applied to winding engines, printing and dyeing machinery, coal-cutters, punch, winch truck, traveling crane etc.
dx bush Technical Parameters
|Max Load Capacity||Static load||250N/mm2|
|Max Sliding Speed||Grease lubrication||2.5m/s|
|Max PV Value Limit||Grease lubrication||3.2N/mm2.m/s|
|Friction coefficient||Grease lubrication||0.03-0.20|
|Working temperature||-60℃- +130℃|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion||11x10-6/k|
DX bush Application Feature
1. Good carrying capacity, good wear resistance.
2. Applied for high load low speed rotation and rocking motion, often used in frequent opening and closing under load and hard to form hydrodynamic lubrication occasions.
3. Don’t have to refuel and maintenance under the long-term boundary lubrication conditions, and refueling in the bearing layer made a longer service life.
4. A certain margin kept on the surface of the plastic layer during molding, self-processes after assembly was pushed into holes to achieve a better assembly size.
5. Mainly used in auto chassis, metallurgical machinery, mining machinery, irrigation machinery, construction machinery, agricultural machinery and steel rolling equipment.
6. Widely used in lead-free fields for no lead containing.
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Details: Standard export packing, or as customers' requirement.
Delivery Detail: 7-30days